EBC Brakes Yellowstuff Our Flagship range REAR Disc Brake Pad Set FMSI D1304 Rear- EBC-DP41816R
Yellowstuff Pad for Sedans or maxi brake compound for Truck and SUV Yellow pads are our highest friction range. These come in two compounds, one for Truck and SUV upgrade and one for Race and street fastest use on Sedans and Muscle cars
EBC Brakes Yellowstuff pads are high friction coefficient spirited street pads, track capable on import, European sport, and fast imports. For trucks and SUV vehicles Yellowstuff pads are great for towing/hauling as well as off-road use.
- Additional 20 Character Description: EBC Yellowstuff Pads
- Additional 240 Character Description: EBC Brakes Yellowstuff pads are high friction coefficient spirited street pads, track capable on import, European sport, and fast imports. For trucks and SUV vehicles Yellowstuff pads are great for towing/hauling as well as off-road use.
- Additional 40 Character Description: EBC YELLOWSTUFF PADS
- Additional 80 Character Description: EBC YELLOWSTUFF PADS
- FMSI: D1304
- Front or Rear: REAR
- Kit- Y or N: N
- Product Group: Yellowstuff Our Flagship range
- Title: EBC Brakes DP41816R EBC YELLOWSTUFF PADS
- DO NOT FIT UPGRADE PADS TO REAR OF VEHICLE UNLESS SAME UPGRADE FITTED TO FRONT, The Thermic Black coating does NOT need to be removed before install. Do NOT use brake cleaner or any other method to remove Thermic Black coatingfrom discs rotors. The Thermic black coatingwill be removed in the pad swept area by the brake pads with in the first 10 to 20 stops made after installation on the vehicle.The Thermic Black coating is an anti corrosion coatingfor long resistance against rust. Attempting to remove Thermic Black coatingwith brake cleaner or any other method is NOT covered under EBC warranty
Fits position: Rear
|Make Model Year||Toyota Tundra 2014, Toyota Tundra 2015, Toyota Tundra 2016, Toyota Tundra 2017, Toyota Tundra 2018, Toyota Tundra 2019, Toyota Tundra 2007, Toyota Tundra 2008, Toyota Tundra 2009, Toyota Tundra 2010, Toyota Tundra 2011, Toyota Tundra 2012, Toyota Tundra 2013|