EBC Brakes USR Rotors REAR Disc Brake Rotor FMSI D773- USR7160
EBC Brakes USR slotted rotors feature a narrow slow to eliminate wind noise heard when using most sport rotors. Black Thermic coating leaves a nice finish and protects the rotors against corrosion.
Ultimax Black Dash range feature multi-overlap narrow slots for silent sport braking
- Additional 20 Character Description: USR Slotted Rotors
- Additional 240 Character Description: EBC Brakes USR slotted rotors feature a narrow slow to eliminate wind noise heard when using most sport rotors. Black Thermic coating leaves a nice finish and protects the rotors against corrosion.
- Additional 40 Character Description: EBC USR ROTOR KIT
- Additional 80 Character Description: EBC USR ROTOR KIT
- Centre Hole Diameter mm: 110
- Diameter: 330
- Front or Rear: REAR
- Height mm: 102
- Kit- Y or N: N
- Minimum Thickness mm: 16
- New Thickness mm: 18
- No of Bolt Holes or Studs: 5
- PCD mm: 150
- Product Group: USR Rotors
- Rotor diameter in inches: 13
- Solid or Vented: V
- Title: EBC Brakes USR7160 EBC USR ROTOR KIT
- DO NOT FIT UPGRADE PADS TO REAR OF VEHICLE UNLESS SAME UPGRADE FITTED TO FRONT, The Thermic Black coating? does NOT need to be removed before install. Do NOT use brake cleaner or any other method to remove Thermic Black coating from discs rotors. The Thermic black coating will be removed in the pad swept area by the brake pads with in the first 10 to 20 stops made after installation on the vehicle.The Thermic Black coating? is an anti corrosion coating for long resistance against rust. Attempting to remove Thermic Black Coating with brake cleaner or any other method is NOT covered under EBC warranty
Universal Fitment: These products should work with your vehicle as they are universal for fitment. We do recommend the customer researches and does due diligence regarding application. This should help confirm that this will work for your vehicle.