HKS Nano Cabin Filter Toyota Type1 Honda | Lexus | Subaru | Scion | Toyota 2011-2020- 70027-AT001
Nanofiber material is a substance that has a diameter of 1nm to 100nm and a length of 100 times the diameter.?Nanofiber filters out most of fine particles and microbes due to very small space between individual fibers. A large surface area provides improved absorption. A very small diameter of individual fibers significantly improved airflow by eliminating the vortex generated from fibers in the back.
Using activated charcoal to deodorize. Structurally some charcoal particles may spill but it does not affect the product function.
If you are worried about it please brush off charcoal particles before use.
- Employing NanoFiber bonded textile filter for the mail filter element. Fine fiber collects the dust, pollen and any PM2.5 particulates
- Prevents virus and mold growth by adding the anti-bacterial filter feature.
- Activated Charcoal helps to absorb most odors.
- Dimension is identical to stock filters and is ideal as an OEM replacement.
- Filter size: 178mm x 183mm
- Weight: 128g.
- Replacement for Stock Filter Number:
- Toyota: 88568-37020
- Daihatsu: 88568-B2030, 88568-B2070
- Subaru: X7288-AJ010
- 1 year or 6,000 mile recommended replacement interval
- frequent filter replacement interval for areas with air pollution