Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) - Shock Absorber Toyota Tacoma Front 1996-2004- 24-249928
Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUVs with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift with OE springs (depending on application). The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- Aftermarket Upper Arms Required: No
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Extended Length (MM): 474.0
- Boot Included: Black Straight
- Collapsed Length (MM): 352.0
- Body Design: Snap Ring Grooved Body (Coilover)
- Reservoir: No
- Upper Mount Type: Stem
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Title: Bilstein Shock Absorbers
- Collapsed Length (IN): 13.86
- Extended Length (IN): 18.66
- California Proposition 65: WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Series: B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable)
- Body Diameter (ID): 46mm
- Lower Mount Type: Eye 14.2mm
Front Lift Height: 0-2"
You may need to order more than one of this item for your car. Please consult the table below.
Fits position: Front