Bilstein B8 5160 - Shock Absorber Toyota Tundra Rear 2000-2006- 25-261332
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUVs. The remote reservoir will offer increased cooling capacity and wheel travel to optimize overall performance compared to a traditional shock absorber. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design for consistent fade free performance and utilize velocity sensitive digressive valve settings which are tuned for each specific application. Each shock absorber is fitted with a unique 360 degree swivel banjo hose fitting, providing a clean, low profile installation. B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers will increase overall durability of your vehicle allowing you to conquer the harshest of off-road environments.
46mm Monotube Shock Absorber
- Optional Reservoir Clamp: 11-176015
- Reservoir: Yes
- Boot Included: No
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Upper Mount Type: Stem
- Extended Length (IN): 23.23
- Body Diameter (ID): 46mm
- Collapsed Length (IN): 13.84
- Billet Reservoir Clamp Included: No
- Series: B8 5160
- Lower Mount Type: Eye 12mm
- California Proposition 65: WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Extended Length (MM): 590.0
- Title: Bilstein Shock Absorbers
- Collapsed Length (MM): 351.5
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Body Design: Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
For Rear Lifted Height: 0-2"
You may need to order more than one of this item for your car. Please consult the table below.
Fits position: Rear