CSF Aluminum Heavy-Duty Radiator Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen 4.0L/2.7L 2010-2021- 7085
CSF is proud to announce the latest release to its growing late-model Toyota off-road series: CSF's new (and industry exclusive) 5th gen Toyota 4Runner high performance and heavy duty all-aluminum radiator (CSF #7085).
CSF's new 5th gen 4Runner high-performance radiator fixes potential heat soak and overheating issues by increasing the capacity of the radiator and increasing the efficiency of the radiator core.
Utilizing CSF's exclusive B-Tube Technology and increasing the core size from a tiny 1-row 22mm core to an ultra-efficient 2 row 42mm core, CSF has taken care of any worries of overheating. With the increased size of the radiator, CSF has also increased the capacity of the transmission oil cooler found in the bottom tank - this will help keep transmission temperatures in check, especially when towing.
For additional strength and reliability, all of CSF's all-aluminum radiators have CNC machined mounting brackets and pins - a vast improvement over the OEM plastic mounting points, which can crack under high vibration or stress - common occurrences when off-roading or towing. Considering the retail price of an OEM Toyota 5th gen 4Runner radiator, for less than $100 USD more, one can upgrade to the CSF All Aluminum Heavy-Duty Radiator. A very small premium to protect against failures while also increasing your 4Runner's performance.
- 2 Row, 42mm Ultra High-Performance Core Featuring CSF's Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- Core Features Ultra-Efficient, 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Upgraded 4-Plate Automatic Transmission Cooler Built Into Bottom End Tank
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets for Superb Fit and Durability
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- True "Drop-In-Fit" Requires No Modifications to Install
- 1 Hour "Mirror Finish" Hand Polish
- 2 Year Limited Warranty