PTS True Dual Catback Exhaust - Joe Z Series for Lexus RC-F 2015+
- 2.50” 304 Stainless Steel Precision Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Integrated X-Pipe Designed for Optimal Flow
- 2 Stainless Steel Resonators Tuned for a Smooth Exhaust Note
- 2 Brushed Satin Finished 304 SS Chambered Mufflers Specifically Engineered for RC F
- 4 - 4" Dual Walled Tips, Slanted & Mirror Polished
- 2 Stainless Steel CNC’d front flanges
- 8 Stainless Steel mid & rear flanges
- Fully TIG Welded Construction
- Stainless Steel hangers
- 4 High End Exhaust gaskets
- 8 Automotive grade serrated Flange Bolts & Nuts
- Front, Mid & Rear Sections are finished in Brushed Satin Stainless Steel
- Each system is 100% hand made in Southern California, USA!!
- “Designed by Enthusiasts for Enthusiasts "
- "There is NO warranty on Dynos or Exhaust Shop installations"
- Full Aftermarket exhaust replacement parts carry the disclaimer:
- “For Off Road Use Only”
- Approximately +23 to +25 RWHP and a peak measurement of +34 RWHP.
- Install video and dyno: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzkpzHE0zfU&t=97s
|Material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Year||2015, 2016, 2017, 2018|
About Performance Tube Solutions
Performance Tube Solutions, located in Southern California is a premier exhaust manufacturing company. Their high quality systems are handmade in the US with a high level of precision and craftsmenship. The result is a Independently Dyno Proven System that has a clean note and real gains.
Performance Tube Solutions Product Philosophy
PTS believes in the highest level of quality for all their products. All systems are mandrel bent for maximum airflow and uses only the highest level of materials in all their systems.
Purchase with Confidence. We are authorized.
What does Buying from an Authorized PTS Dealer mean? Working direct with PTS, Mod in Japan can offer our customers the confidence of buying authentic PTS Products so you can get the best quality and fitting product available. In addition you have the support of a manufacturer warranty at purchase, so if there are any defects from the manufacturer at purchase, just let us know and we can help with your warranty.