Gibson Performance Stainless Cat-Back Single Exhaust System Toyota 4Runner 4.0L | 4.7L 2004-2022- GIBS-618815
Gibson Single Side Exhaust is perfect for improved acceleration, maximum hill climbing, towing and passing power. This is our best performing Exhaust System. Exits behind the rear tire. Quieter in the cab than any other Performance Exhaust. Dyno test results show it makes maximum torque and horsepower at low-end (1800 to 3000 RPM). Horsepower gains average 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increase torque. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.Features:
- Tubing Diameter: 2.50-in. Stainless mandrel bent tubing.
- Tip Description: 4in. Polished T304 Stainless Rolled Slash- Cut Tip.
- Tip Specification: Inlet 2.50in. Outlet 4.0 in. L-12in.
- Muffler Description: Baffled & Chambered Design, No internal Packing, Minimal Interior Drone, Aggressive Sound
- Muffler Dimension: 6 in. Round 2.50 in. Offset Inlet 2.50 in. Offset Outlet L-24 in.
- Additional Description: Includes all hardware and factory style hangers for easy bolt on installation.
- Exit Position: Exit Is Straight Out The Back.
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Toyota 4Runner 4.0L | 4.7L 2004-2022
|Make Model Year||Toyota 4Runner 2014, Toyota 4Runner 2015, Toyota 4Runner 2016, Toyota 4Runner 2017, Toyota 4Runner 2018, Toyota 4Runner 2019, Toyota 4Runner 2020, Toyota 4Runner 2021, Toyota 4Runner 2022, Toyota 4Runner 2010, Toyota 4Runner 2011, Toyota 4Runner 2012, Toyota 4Runner 2013, Toyota 4Runner 2004, Toyota 4Runner 2005, Toyota 4Runner 2006, Toyota 4Runner 2007, Toyota 4Runner 2008, Toyota 4Runner 2009|