Belltech 6" Suspension Lift Kit Toyota Tacoma 4WD (Excludes TRD Pro) 2016-2021- BELL-154301BK6
Elevate your truck or Jeep to new heights with Belltech's all new suspension lift kit systems from Belltech. Precision engineered in the USA to ensure every aspect was considered to provide you with the highest quality Lift Kit Suspension System that delivers on performance. Through innovative design with the focus on performance, these suspension lift kit systems are the best riding lift kits on the market - period. Built to ride, handle and tackle off road obstacles with ease!
Durability, longevity, and versatility all come to mind when thinking of a Toyota Tacoma. Belltech mirrors these quality characteristics in our 3rd generation Toyota Tacoma 4WD complete lift kit. We have created something that takes your truck to entirely new levels of functionality and performance.
The front end applies an extremely successful grouping of components. Two Belltech heavy-duty powder coated steel strut spacers are used to add 4" of height. Additionally, two, 2" preload spacers are used to lift the front end a total of 6" without damaging or putting strain on other suspension elements. A lift this tall adds exponential clearance and room for larger tires and wheels. Another successful component pairing is our Belltech lift spindles, which are made of ductile iron and powder-coated to increase longevity. Belltech lift spindles are purposely designed to reduce weight, increase strength, and keep proper ball joint angles. In keeping ideal ball-joint angles, we maintain factory geometry. Our kit also retains your vehicle's factory turning radius and does not increase track width. Also included in the front end are Belltech high clearance cross members constructed of Â¼" thick steel. Our cross members are made to be immensely rigid. They bring down the control arms to maintain factory suspension geometry and integrate a mounting point for the differential. Connecting the cross member to the differential are our diff drop-down brackets, which mimic OE alignment. Our kit makes it easy to reuse your OE skid plate but adds a lower Â¼" thick skid plate to protect the differential. A steering stop bracket is used to prevent overextension of the steering rack, and sway bar relocation brackets reposition your OE sway bars to keep proper alignment.
Our complete kit features our rear Trail Performance Twin Tube shocks with ideally preset, low-friction dampers that are precisely tuned for your truck, and do not lose damping forces over time or under stress. The dampers have large, 55mm bodies and 35mm independent rebound and compression valves, which result in finely tuned low and high-speed damping. Using this advanced damper technology provides a smooth, comfortable ride. To add height in the rear, we use powder-coated 4" steel lift blocks and extended length U-bolts. A carrier bearing spacer drops the driveshaft down to maintain factory pinion angles.
The entire kit utilizes high-quality hardware and relocation brackets, placing brake lines in appropriate settings when necessary. We pair our phenomenal, long-lasting Belltech components with the factory alignment system making installation easy so you will have more time to explore. Take new roads and tackle more challenging terrain with Belltech's complete Tacoma lift kit.
- Rear Trail Performance Twin Tube shocks
- 55mm shock bodies
- 35mm independent rebound and compression valves
- Strut spacers add 4" of lift in the front
- Lift blocks add 4" or height in the rear
- 2" preload spacers are used to lift the front end a total 6"
- Retains factory alignment
- Maintains OE suspension geometry and factory turning radius
- Includes differential drop-down bracket
- Easy installation
- High-quality hardware
- Improved ride-quality
- Adds clearance
- Allows room for larger tires/wheels
- Â¼" thick skid plate protects differential
- Retains factory track width
- High-clearance, rigid cross members
- 16" minimum wheel âŒ€
- 5" maximum back spacing
- Fits up to a 35" tire at a 6" lift
- For Instructions Installation Guide
- Toyota Tacoma Limited 3.5l V6 2GR-FKS 4WD, Crew Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- Toyota Tacoma SR 2.7l L4 2TR-FE 4WD, Crew Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- Toyota Tacoma SR 2.7l L4 2TR-FE 4WD, Extended Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- Toyota Tacoma SR 3.5l V6 2GR-FKS 4WD, Crew Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- Toyota Tacoma SR 3.5l V6 2GR-FKS 4WD, Extended Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- Toyota Tacoma SR5 2.7l L4 2TR-FE 4WD, Crew Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- Toyota Tacoma SR5 2.7l L4 2TR-FE 4WD, Extended Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- Toyota Tacoma SR5 3.5l V6 2GR-FKS 4WD, Crew Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- Toyota Tacoma SR5 3.5l V6 2GR-FKS 4WD, Extended Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- Toyota Tacoma Trail 3.5l V6 2GR-FKS 4WD, Crew Cab Pickup 2021
- Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 3.5l V6 2GR-FKS 4WD, Crew Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 3.5l V6 2GR-FKS 4WD, Extended Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 3.5l V6 2GR-FKS 4WD, Crew Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 3.5l V6 2GR-FKS 4WD, Extended Cab Pickup 2016-2021
- UOM: Kit
|Make Model Year||Toyota Tacoma 2016, Toyota Tacoma 2017, Toyota Tacoma 2018, Toyota Tacoma 2019, Toyota Tacoma 2020, Toyota Tacoma 2021|