Hawk Performance LTS Rear- HAWK-HB590Y.682
Hawk Performance brake products are designed to handle higher temperatures, more aggressive driving styles and a broader range of road environments to consistently slow and stop your vehicle in a predictable, reliable, controlled manner. We've integrated more than 30 years of friction and engineering expertise to create high-performance technology that delivers more safety, more stopping power and less noise than ever. We make brakes that control speed on the racetrack and instill confidence on the drive home.
- Strong & Balanced Initial Bite, Hot Or Cold
- Greater Fade Resistance
- Ferro-carbon Friction
- Low Dust Output
- High Performance High Torque Compound
- Superior Rotor And Pad Wear
- All Hawk Performance Compounds Are Not Compatible With Carbon Ceramic Rotors
- Hawk Pads Are Designed To Work With Iron/Metal Rotors
- Install brake pads properly. Be sure pads are securely positioned in the caliper.
- Check Brake Fluid. Flush and replace, as needed.
- Check all hydraulic parts for excess wear and tear.
- Check rotor for deep grooves or scoring. Resurface or replace rotor, as needed.
- If rotors do not need resurfacing, then contamination from the previous brake pads must be removed. Sand rotors with 130-grit sandpaper using moderate pressure. Use soap and water to clean rotor surface after sanding. Rotors should be free and clear of oil, grease and brake fluid.
- Inspect calipers for freedom of movement. Lubricate where necessary.
|Make Model Year||Toyota Tundra 2014, Toyota Tundra 2015, Toyota Tundra 2016, Toyota Tundra 2017, Toyota Tundra 2018, Toyota Tundra 2019, Toyota Tundra 2007, Toyota Tundra 2008, Toyota Tundra 2009, Toyota Tundra 2010, Toyota Tundra 2011, Toyota Tundra 2012, Toyota Tundra 2013|