TOM'S Racing Front Lower Body Chassis Brace for Lexus RC / RC F / GS F 2015+ - TMS-52296-TUC10
- By connecting floor tunnel part rigidly at center of body, body flexure to be decreased to realize more safety feel and comfortable steering feel
- Install it over the OEM piece see photo for details
- Material: Steel Improved handling from increase chassis rigidity
- Install time: / 1.0h
- Designed for 2016-2020 Lexus GS-F Models, and 2015-2021 Lexus RC-F And RC Models
- Made in Japan
- * There may be interference with other muffler than TOM’S barrel and genuine muffler.
About TOMS Racing Japan
TOM’S Co. was founded in 1974 by two great individuals, a Toyota factory driver named Nobuhide Tachi and a Toyota dealership engineer, Kiyoshi Oiwa. Overcoming tremendous hardships during the oil recession era, the two entrepreneur’s put all their effort into motorsports brand TOM. From their efforts TOMS was able to rise into one of the most prominent corporations in motorsports history. In keeping with that tradition, TOM’S continues to be a dominant force in global motorsports. Competing in Super GT, TOM’S continues to take the knowledge they gain in motorsports and infuse it into their products.
TOMS Racing Product Philosophy
Converting the technical skill and knowledge acquired from motorsports, TOMS strives to develop highly efficient and top performing product for Toyota vehicles. By having such a strong relationship with Toyota, TOMS is able to produce high performance products that meet the strict requirements of OEM manufacturing.
Purchase with Confidence. We are authorized.
What does Buying from an Authorized TOMS Racing Dealer mean? Working direct with TOMS Racing, Mod in Japan can offer our customers the confidence of buying authentic TOMS Racing Products so you can get the best quality and fitting product available. In addition you have the support of a manufacturer warranty at purchase, so if there are any defects from the manufacturer at purchase, just let us know and we can help with your warranty.
|Brand||TOMS Racing Japan|
|Model||RC F (2015-present)|