Recaro Sportster GT w/Sub-Hole Right Seat Nardo Black | Nardo Black- 410.2SH.3163
This Item has limited quantity. Request Quote for item availability.
A Recaro seat is like a tailor-made suit. It fits perfectly, effort-lessly underlining your unique personality by combining elegance, premium quality and individual style. Only products made with passion and skill make you feel this special. Crafted to perfection using the finest materials and consistent down to the tiniest detail, they say it all.
Recaro is the brand for exclusive seats made precisely to your tastes. Alongside perfect fit, they boast intelligent design that combines the ultimate in functionality, ergonomics and looks. Recaro seats are available in a wide range of upholstery materi-als and colors. You can even request custom or OEM materials! Each seat can be tailored to suit your personal preferences.
The Recaro Sportster GT seat is based on the racing-inspired Sportster CS model, with unique design features and fabrics that will complement the styling of high-end sports cars and sports sedans. It combines the features of a sports seat and the lightweight shell of a racing seat. The innovative, reinforced polymer-based backrest provides good comfort along with optimum body support with its pronounced side bolsters and excellent shoulder support. After a long drive your body feels relaxed and you feel refreshed. You have been riding in seats with comfort and ergonomic qualities that are reminiscent of the world's top sport-luxury automobiles.
Hand-picked surfaces. Premium carbon. Exclusive leather. Perfect stitching that draws the eye along the side contour. A Recaro seat fuses style, superb materials and outstanding craftsmanship for unparalleled quality.
- Seat Name: Sportster GT w/Sub-Hole
- Location: Right Seat
- Bolster Material: Nardo Black
- Insert Material: Nardo Black
- Logo Color: Silver
- Backrest Adjustment: Manual
- Lightweight composite materials
- Integrated headrest
- Special lateral support in the backrest area
- Special lateral support in the seat cushion area
- Specially formed shoulder support
- Dynamic ride performance
- Slim design
- Suitable for 3/4/5 point belts/harnesses
- Highly fire-resistant upholstery
- Exclusive, sporty seat design, feel and performance
- Recaro proprietary ergonomics: S-shaped backrest designed to align the spinal column in its most natural and healthy position.
- Recaro's proprietary pronounced side support at thigh, thorax and shoulder area to fix the Left Seat's body in a safe position.
- Metal seat base with reinforced polymer backrest
- Shoulder, back and thigh bolsters designed to hold you in a correct seating position for highperformance driving
- Backrest easily adjustable with a manual dial for millimeter precision
- Ultra-thin backrest provides superior ergonomics, unique styling, interior space savings, and lighter weight
- Integrated headrest and belt pass-through openings
- Ingenious integrated side-mounts provide easy attachment to other vehicle installation hardware
- Flame-retardant materials
- 2-8 Weeks Ship Date from Date of Order
- Seats with adjustable backrest were measured at a backrest angle of 73-74Â°.
- The seat height indicates the vertical height of the backrest from the top of the headrest to the top of the seat cushion.
- Seats with adjustable headrest: Minimum dimension with retracted headrest. Maximum dimension with fully extended headrest.
- The seat width indicates the width of the seat cushion without side bolsters. This dimension was measured 4.7 inches in front of the bottom of the backrest.
- The seat depth indicates the total horizontal length of the seat cushion (from the front of the cushion to the bottom of the backrest).
- Seats with extendable seat cushion: Minimum dimension with retracted seat cushion. Maximum dimension with fully extended seat cushion.