Banks Power PedalMonster Throttle Sensitivity Booster Use with Existing iDash and/or Derringer Lexus | Mazda | Toyota- BANK-64346
What Is It? PedalMonster is the first OBD-II connected throttle sensitivity controller for gas and diesel vehicles. Controlled via Banks iDash or mobile app, PedalMonster is the only module of its kind to offer safety features like ActiveSafety, Reverse Safety and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim.
- City, Sport, and Track modes, each with 10 sensitivity levels
- OBD-II connected
- ActiveSafety failsafe circuitry with Health Monitoring
- Reverse safety returns pedal to stock in reverse gear
- Adjustable Low-Speed Trim controls how fast sensitivity is added at slow speeds
- Powered by +12V via OBD, not low-overhead pedal circuit
- Controlled by iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge, and mobile app
- PedalMonster stacks with any flash or inline tuner!!! Not just Banks
- View PedalMonster's activity in real-time via iDash and mobile app
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Warranty friendly. Does not leave footprint after removal.
US Patent 10,933,885
|Make Model Year||Toyota Tacoma 2005, Toyota Tacoma 2006, Toyota Tacoma 2007, Toyota Tacoma 2008, Toyota Tacoma 2009, Toyota Tacoma 2010, Toyota Tacoma 2011, Toyota Tacoma 2012, Toyota Tacoma 2013, Toyota Tacoma 2014, Toyota Tacoma 2015, Toyota Tacoma 2016, Toyota Tacoma 2017, Toyota Tacoma 2018, Toyota Tacoma 2019, Toyota Tacoma 2020, Toyota Tacoma 2021|