EBC Brakes Greenstuff Street sport Front Disc Brake Pad Set FMSI D1303 Front- EBC-DP61815
Front Greenstuff Sport upgrade pad set, 6000 series for Truck and 7000 series for sedans, for faster stopping, first level brake upgrade solution
Upgrade your stopping power with EBC High Friction 6000 series Greenstuff brake pads. The new EBC 6000 series boasts GG rated friction for better stopping with fully shimmed edge chamfered and slotted construction for silent running.
- Additional 20 Character Description: Greenstuff 6K Pads
- Additional 240 Character Description: Upgrade your stopping power with EBC High Friction 6000 series Greenstuff brake pads. The new EBC 6000 series boasts GG rated friction for better stopping with fully shimmed edge chamfered and slotted construction for silent running.
- Additional 40 Character Description: EBC GREENSTUFF TRUCK PADS
- Additional 80 Character Description: EBC GREENSTUFF TRUCK PADS
- FMSI: D1303
- Front or Rear: FRONT
- Kit- Y or N: N
- Product Group: Greenstuff Street sport
- Title: EBC Brakes DP61815 EBC GREENSTUFF TRUCK PADS
- DO NOT FIT UPGRADE PADS TO REAR OF VEHICLE UNLESS SAME UPGRADE FITTED TO FRONT, The Thermic Black coating does NOT need to be removed before install. Do NOT use brake cleaner or any other method to remove Thermic Black coatingfrom discs rotors. The Thermic black coatingwill be removed in the pad swept area by the brake pads with in the first 10 to 20 stops made after installation on the vehicle.The Thermic Black coating is an anti corrosion coatingfor long resistance against rust. Attempting to remove Thermic Black coatingwith brake cleaner or any other method is NOT covered under EBC warranty
Fits position: Front
|Make Model Year||Toyota Tundra 2014, Toyota Tundra 2015, Toyota Tundra 2016, Toyota Tundra 2017, Toyota Tundra 2018, Toyota Tundra 2019, Toyota Tundra 2007, Toyota Tundra 2008, Toyota Tundra 2009, Toyota Tundra 2010, Toyota Tundra 2011, Toyota Tundra 2012, Toyota Tundra 2013|