Whiteline Front Control Arm Lower Inner Bushing Kit Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2014- W53522
Worn front control arm bushings have a huge influence on vehicle stability, steering precision and braking efficiency. Replace worn bushings to as new condition utilising Whiteline's advanced synthetic elastomer bushings with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and outright durability for all forms of driving applications.Features:
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- Precisely placed dampening voids further reduces harshness from sudden road inputs.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- This kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty including parts and labour.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new purchase.
- 4 Bushings
- 4 Tubes
- 8 Washers
- Install Guide
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2014