Whiteline Rear Lower Shock Bushing Nissan 350Z / Infiniti G35 03-08- W62535
Over time, the factory rubber bushing in your vehicle will start to break down and lose their strength, making your suspension feel old and softer than when it was new. Not only will the handling of the car be degrated, but the suspension alignment will be unable to hold its adjustment settings.
Whiteline Polyurethane suspension bushings are designed to be a direct replacement for the worn out factory rubber bushings and will restore or increase the original handling characteristics of the vehicle. These engineered "Synthetic Elastomer" bushings feature the quality ride of rubber at lower speeds, and at higher speeds react when under cornering, accelerating and braking loads, for ultimate chassis control and improved handling.
- Improved articulation, performance, vibration and noise dampening
- Precision handling with uncompromised ride quality
- Advanced synthetic elastomer characteristics
- Superior elasticity, memory and outright durability
- Whiteline bushing kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty