EBC Brakes GD Rotors REAR Disc Brake Rotor FMSI D1790- GD7784
Feature wider slots and blind drilled dimples to avoid cracks, these degas pads and remove dirt dust and debris from braking area
EBC's GD sport rotors features wide aperture slots for cooling to reduce temperatures preventing brake fade. Dimple drilling avoids stress cracks with Thermic black finish with a sleek look whilst preventing corrosion.
- Additional 20 Character Description: GD Pattern Rotors
- Additional 240 Character Description: EBC's GD sport rotors features wide aperture slots for cooling to reduce temperatures preventing brake fade. Dimple drilling avoids stress cracks with Thermic black finish with a sleek look whilst preventing corrosion.
- Additional 40 Character Description: EBC GD ROTOR KIT
- Additional 80 Character Description: EBC GD ROTOR KIT
- Front or Rear: REAR
- Kit- Y or N: N
- Product Group: GD Rotors
- Title: EBC Brakes GD7784 EBC GD ROTOR KIT
- DO NOT FIT UPGRADE PADS TO REAR OF VEHICLE UNLESS SAME UPGRADE FITTED TO FRONT, The Thermic Black coating? does NOT need to be removed before install. Do NOT use brake cleaner or any other method to remove Thermic Black coating from discs rotors. The Thermic black coating will be removed in the pad swept area by the brake pads with in the first 10 to 20 stops made after installation on the vehicle.The Thermic Black coating? is an anti corrosion coating for long resistance against rust. Attempting to remove Thermic Black Coating with brake cleaner or any other method is NOT covered under EBC warranty
Universal Fitment: These products should work with your vehicle as they are universal for fitment. We do recommend the customer researches and does due diligence regarding application. This should help confirm that this will work for your vehicle.